YNS PLEASE POST HERE THREAD YNS I NEED ADVICE WITH GIRL AND DRGS AND

Nothing is crumbling im enjoying this kinda

Amer I swear I am not a “troll” and you don’t have to do some projection armchair psychology - ask me any question about my life I’ll answer.

Shut up your life is ruined courtesy of passion for trains

I believe he needs this

Im very aware about my wrongdoings. You need to make me love you before you can make me crumble in any way

PassionForTrainsSociable

amer

1m

Amer I swear I am not a “troll” and you don’t have to do some projection armchair psychology - ask me any question about my life I’ll answer.

I thought you were a troll because you associate with nmagane. Still not sure about both of you hmm.

Favorite elementary school teacher? And what made her/him special?

I’m not going to answer that as it seems like a litmus test and the answer is not engaging to you - you’re just forcing an answer.

I’m sure you have some curiosity about me – don’t be afraid.

Nmagane’s “trolling” consists of spam - it’s not exactly psycho-electro-therapy.

Reiterating that I will answer truthfully. I have had a bit to drink by the way,

I think tjats a cool question i dont care about your life i care about stuff that interests me

Elementary school isn’t really a concept in Ireland so I’m not sure how to answer - the years are completely different.

Whats Your most traumatic event in life

Hmm - good question, let me think.

If that’s ok.

1 Like

Yea

I don’t feel like that was My most traumatic moment though - I can’t really think of it right now.

1 Like

It definitely impacted me for life though. Anything else?

1 Like

What was your lowest point in life? When did you feel the weakest?
And do you think you have peaked yet?(no idea how old you are)