You dont wanna see they donation list

Camgirls and women streamers are not equivalent

Episode 1 is also really good if u wanna see a kick-ass feminist talking about kick-ass feminist things (no neolibs please)

Is this something thatā€™ll give me hope and keep me throwing 75% of my pay checks at <>

Are you once again chiming in with your opinion on the content I share without actually stopping to experience that content and thus failing to make sure your strongly expressed opinion is an informed one

Responding to both questions

Camgirls and girl streamers (camgirls) are equivalent in a psychology sense (of course you cannot paint them all with such a broad brush but the underlying mentality behind the girls, the victims being lured in, and the entire setup are the same)

And I donā€™t know that it will give you hope or anything itā€™s too complex an experience to boil down to ā€œhereā€™s the central argumentā€

Itā€™s one of those things that just drops you into a complicated emotional situation and lets you experience it without necessarily telling you what to think about it or how to interpret it

And I think you walk away with a greatly sobered opinion on the whole matter

And yes, if you examine the actual situation in the episode, itā€™s like pretty much what iā€™d expect from a high donor - streamer girl relationship but maybe minus the explicit phone sex (kind of unclear because I understand many top streamers trend in this direction anyway)

also bit of an aside but this is another in a long chain of series that proves netflix has cracked the code for great intro sequences & intro music

Shut up, retard

ā€¦ā€‹

Your contribution to this discussion is really, really shit

I think this is wrong but I don't feel like explaining why sorry.

Shut up, retard

How do you not blame someone for taking advantage of mentally ill people ewiz?

Men gotta lead men. But women know what they are doing to my beta brothers.

Thatā€™s some real misogynistic shit

I really donā€™t enjoy having ewiz on the forum

Itā€™s fine to have opinions but this place is about discussion and you donā€™t get to go into discussions, have the wrong opinion, react badly to being politely given the info you need to change your opinion, then derail the discussion with inflammatory comments

Itā€™s basically just ruined this thread and made it all about you when it wasnā€™t before

So please fuck off

Shut up, retard

You blame them both and not everyone, not even the majority, is mentally ill. Thatā€™s going too far.

No, Iā€™m calling out a double standard. All streamers have guys that spend thousands of dollars donating to them, but no one ever criticizes the men

it aint the money its the intent and reason.

These dudes donatiing money cuz they really think they got an emotional connection with the female streamer, but in reality she just milking them for money to pay her bills.

men get donations from those who idolize their personality/skill/traits, maybe they got some emotional connection but it aint shallow because it aint about breeding or sex.

Most these dudes donating swear they gonna win her heart, thats why she plays them with pictures and false affection till they wallet empty.

Idc if they wanna donate to females i just know they donating for the wrong reasons

Yeah well the problem is that he believes all the guys interested in camgirls or streamers are mentally ill when the truth is that social maladjustment or the lack of social development isnā€™t a mental illness in and of itself, and thatā€™s where I would put most of the cause of interactions between guys and female streamers like the op has pointed out.