Osiris Passed Away

If its civ 5 it would take 8 hours (he wouldnt want a quick game, standard only)

I will nuke jdance to give him a good j moment for the road

He would want a marathon game to grief us

2 Likes

But he knows i wont let him do that so standard will have to do

Keep in mind war makes everything slower

if they want war than we shall give it to them!

3 Likes

this is awful. reached out to play with me when i came back to dota, and would frequently message me saying good luck or to talk about other game stuff. always a pleasure to interact with. huge condolences to his friends and family, and everyone else whose days he made better

4 Likes

I just want to say that I really appreciate how Orisis would always take time out to acknowledge me and make sure I felt included. He seemed to be a kind person that lifted the people up around him. I will miss him greatly.

4 Likes

RIP Osiris.

3 Likes

Someone send me a discord invite

1 Like
1 Like

everybody make a tomato sandwich for osiris :fire: :tomato: :sandwich:

2 Likes

Did he like tomato sandwiches

1 Like

it's looking like this friday or saturday around 9pm est

NAMafiA we'll group up in here for the games.

inhouse style. i'll random the teams so no ones getting picked last or whatever

cant make it to 9 est bc i gotta go to the gym in the morning. Soz lads

does anyone have his obit?

I think you can DM epok

thanks. i got it.

God, what the fuck.

2 Likes

Osiris was a good dude and he should have had a long life. I hate that our stupid fucking society is tanking covid. This winter is going to suck.

I feel bad for his family and friends that knew him in person and must miss his presence. I don’t think we need to connect any of this to whatever political or existential threat the planet may or may not be facing though

3 Likes

Anyways yeah Osiris was always real nice and more than happy to do things and invite people to game or talk. I felt bad when I didn’t stick around here because I did feel like people like him made this place so valuable for everyone.

The best tribute to Osiris would be to follow his lead and continue to contribute, make this place a valuable and friendly community that can serve dota (and mafia), and continue to grow this community.

2 Likes