Secret

I take back that part calling you a fucking moron, you’ve got it figured out

We can still save kittens

It's not too late

Yeah but think about how this can potentially play out. One of those routes sounds infinitely more entertaining than the other

please stop

A) either misrepresenting or outright putting words in my mouth in regards to what I think and believe
B) talking about me && nyte under the above to incite me

She's a beaut

Got any more pics?

I have said some really horrible things to people. To the point where i have no idea why they kept talking to me. Donno if i made a dead in the ditch comment though. That was in my late teens early 20s and i like to think people get smarter as they get older and react less violently to emotional distress. Im not on anyone's side nor am i saying he's a victim. I just said that he should leave it alone. Im not condoning the mean shit that he's said to her. I only said ive been jones because not everyone has acceptable behaviour when they feel hurt and people lash out and say unbelievable stuff to the one who they feel has wounded them

1 Like

you should see what I was saying to her when it was still fresh in the wound

here let's go do that

don't post that. go do something else and try to get some control of your emotions

@jones is this you?

https://www.reddit.com/r/AmItheAsshole/comments/cpwhrr/wibta_for_contacting_the_mom_of_my_daughters_15f/

were you late?

this few poster:
https://namafia.com/t/itt-blog/58/29902

death threats guys LOL

why not put your energy into something that will bring you benefits and actually contribute to your overall growth and greatness?

1 Like

death threats

no offense to nyte but I think you can easily get your shit together, work on your career and find yourself an amazing woman.

Are you feeling better

this is more about calling the great windingi a retard

you see, when I'm mean to people I do it in a manner that you can't actually empathize with me.

i.e. I want to put you dead in a ditch or the above absolute retardation